ICETRED Mid-Sole Traction Device
10704Regular price $26.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
For footwear with 90 degree defined heel. Designed to deliver rugged durability, incredible traction not only on ice or snow but also when transitioning to asphalt and concrete. Universal sizing and 48 pair per case.
- Made of durable natural rubber that is incredibly tough and feels like anti-fatigue matting underfoot.
- Four strategically positioned tungsten carbide spikes provide excellent ice traction performance while maintaining comfort under foot.
- Quick adjustable elastic strap fits all footwear styles.
- Hi-Viz Lime Green elastic strap with two silver retro-reflective stripes.
- MSTD pad can be easily rotated to the top of the arch to remove the spike when moving to indoors or surfaces that can be scratched by the spike for non-defined heel footwear
- Available in two thicknesses to fit with non defined heels or a defined heel.
- Ideal for drivers, delivery personnel or anyone operating machinery where use of a conventional, full coverage traction devices may interfere with driving capabilities.
- Excellent for workers that transition from in and outdoor environments. To remove the traction device simply rotate the traction pad from underneath the sole to the top or side of the footwear.
- Third party tested not to be a spark hazard in gas groups A – D as per CSA C22.2 No. 213-17 combustibility testing protocol.